Pages

April 1, 2010

Magnolia Custom Ordered Card.

Here is another custom ordered card and my first Magnolia Card.
The layout on this card was inspired by one of my Beary Scrap Design Teammates --Susan Killam. I just loved how she made her card for our "Spring" week theme and when I was asked to make a card I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
I just love the way this card came out. This is an easel card. It's one of my new favorite way of making cards.

Here is a closer look at the top of the card. I used Magnolia: Happy Tilda. I just love the Prima vines they give it the added touch to bring the card alive. I also added rhine stones and pearls.

Here is the bottom of the card, you can see that I used Bazzill n Stitchz for the bottom as well as the top. I computer printed the sayings and cut them out with spellbinders.
Here is a side view showing the easel card.

For this card I also custom made an envelope using Scor-Pal
I used the extra part of the prima vines for the envelope and added ribbon. The back of the envelope is closed with a velco disc.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Patricia, this is so awesome! I love the background paper you used - I always use boring white as my base and you have fabby pretty flowers. I think *you've* inspired me right back!

Cheers,
Susan