Pages

April 6, 2010

DZ Doodles- Spring Break

This week at DZ Doodles our challenge is Spring Break what do you like to do to relax. Well I have a few, first is to scrapbook and make cards. My other thing I like to do is go to our local race tracks and watch some home town racing. When I'm not doing one of those I like to work in my flower gardens and when I saw the Wildflowers Set I just loved it. When I added it to Planting a Garden stamp I came up with this cute card.
I just love sunflowers they are my favorite flower. I have added glitter to the petals of the sunflowers to make them sparkle. I colored the images with Copics. The background paper is by Frances Meyer - Tournesols. I have had this paper for awhile and just loved it and needed the right design to work with it.

Here is another picture of the front of the card.

The one thing I really love about digi stamps is that you can size them to what ever size you want. I made the Wildflower Set really big, it's 6" from top to bottom and I cut around the flowers to make my card a little different.

Here is the inside of the card. I used spellbinders to cut out the centers and added some bling. (No card is complete with out a little bling).
Please check out the DZ Doodels Blog to see what the rest of the team has made for you this week. Don't forget to enter our challenges to win yourself a DZ Doodles Digi Stamp.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Another wonderful card Patricia! It must have taken hours to cut out the flowers. Beautiful coloring and the added sparkle is a wonderful idea. ~Chelsea

Love crafts forever said...

What can i say??????? WOW!!!!!!!!
It is corgeous.

Unknown said...

Oh you "stinker"! How unbelievably creative using the Wildflower image as a paper-cut edge with the Planting a Garden image -- I have to copy this idea! Diane :0)