Pages

April 23, 2010

It's April Showers at The Beary Scrap

It's April and you know what that means, Flowers!
One good thing with all this rain is all the pretty spring colors that will be coming out. That is also our theme this week. I used one of Kimm's new Acrylic Paper Piecing Pattern's Emma Elephant.

Emma is sitting under her little umbrella. Her umbrella was made using Spellbinder hearts. Then I decorated with Liquid Pearls and mini flowers. The background papers are by BasicGrey. I also distressed the backgound papers with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. The layout I used this week is a Sketch by Oh Alice that The Beary Scrap Store is sponsoring this week for their weekly challenge. I hand punched the flowers and added a BoBunny brad. The rain drops are by Colorbok. I also used Spellbinders to punch out my computer printed April Showers.

Kimm has a BLOG all set up for leaning how to make the Tear Critters be sure to check it out.  You can get Emma and other patterns from her store and she also has lots of pretty Mulberry paper there to choose from. Keep watching the store because there maybe a whole zoo of animals coming to visit soon.

Thanks for checking out my blog this week and make sure you enter for all that BLOG CANDY that Kimm is giving away on



2 comments:

Sammi said...

ooooh.. this is so sweet! Love the little elephant!!
Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice this week!
Sammi
xx

Valerie said...

SO SO CUTE!!!! One day I will finally do some tear bears I need to I have been saying it for so long and you always inspire me!!!