Pages

April 20, 2010

Are you feeling Blue or Green.

Hello and Happy Tuesday it's another DZ Doodles Challenge.
Are you feeling Blue or Green well Im feeling both with our challenge. This week we had to use the colors Blue and Green. Well the Green part is easy this week when I saw Shelby Cheerleader I knew she was going to be green. My son's school colors are green and his favorite football team is green (New York Jets) so this was going to be easy for me.

She was colored with Copics and I added lots of glitter to her pom-poms. I am just in love with all the Shelbys she just makes me smile. She is poped out on the card so she looks like she is jumping off the card. I have added some gems and buttons to match.

Please join us at DZ Doodles Challenges and you can win yourself some digi's and make sure you check out what the other DZ Doodlers Ladies have made this week.

Thanks for looking.


No comments: