Pages

April 11, 2010

Karen Doodles Challenge #5

Karen Doodles Challenge #5 Something Old, Something New.....
For this week at Karen's Doodles challenge blog our challenge is "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue".  We could use that any way we wanted.

Here is my card.

Something Old: The background paper I have had that for over a year.
Something New:The Jolee's Boutique Stickers I just bought.
Something Borrowed: The layout I used from MoJo Monday Alterred a little
Something Blue: The Card.

I hope you like my card, want to do your own Karen Doodles Challenge get all the details on her ~~~~~BLOG

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Patricia, I'm so glad you are playing in these challenges each week! I love seeing your cards. Good luck on the draw!

hugs,
Gini

shulsart said...

What a cute card, Patricia. Love all the embellishments. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

Valerie said...

what a beautiful card I just love the image adorable!!!

Doodle Queen said...

Oh my goodness..This is such a beautiful card :-) I love the coloring!
Hugs, karen