Pages

April 27, 2010

It's Sew week at DZ Doodles

It's another DZ Doodles week and our challenge this week is Sew on your card.
Now let me tell you that sewing is not my thing on cards but I just love how the cards look. Hopefully someday I will be able to get this down without breaking a machine, LOL.
For this week I used another one of the Shelby Images, she is just so fun to color.
I colored her with Copics and added some glitter to her skirt and bow. Almost all of the punches used on the card are by Martha Stewart. The flower is handmade.
I added a red ribbon and a pink button to make this card all girlie.
I used Bazzill In Stitchz to make my stitches on my card.

Want to do your own DZ Doodles Challenge click -----HERE

This card has been entered into the following challenges:

The Town Scraper-Girlie Part 2
One Stitch at a Time-Challenge #10 Flowers
Crafty Angels-Week 32 Summer
Polly Craft-Challenge 41 Make your own flowers


17 comments:

Sasya said...

pretty pretty card!! ♥ love that flower (is it handmade?! gorgeous!!!), and the button on the ribbon is great!
thank you so much for playing with us at Practical Scrappers, and please come again~!!

hugs ♥
Sasya

Tammy said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT.

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation, lovely sweet card, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope to see you again soon Good Luck
Sarah xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Such a sweet card!! Love the image and all your bright colors. Also love the handmade flower. Thanks so much for playing at Practical Scrappers.

Deanne :)

Valerie said...

DARLING! I love your card she is just TOO CUTE!

Tammy said...

She is soooooo cute! and spunky too.
Thanks for entering this week at OSAAT!
smiles...Tammy

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the sweet little girl! /Pia

cheryl said...

Oh this is one beautiful card,thanks
so much for joining us at OSAAT
love hugs cheryl xxx

Leonie said...

O that image is just a wee bit too cute! LOl. Such a sweetie and I love that flower! Too clever!! thanks for joining in with us this week at SSC. Hope to see you soon.
Hugs Leonie

Unknown said...

such a cute card....you did a great job with the coloring....I love that button on the bow. Thanks for playing at practical scrappers.
Robn

Sam said...

Fab card and I just love the flower.
Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT.
Sam x

Paula said...

I love how colorful this card is and the butterflies really make this fun! Great job! I'm so glad you were able to join our "sewing" challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Fern said...

This is adorable!!! The image is so sweet and I like the way you added the glitter to her skirt!! Your sewing is fabulous, too!!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Practical Scrappers!!! XXX

carlz said...

ooo this is lovely! i love all the little butterflys they're adorable! thanks for playing at stamptacular this week good luck! hugs carlyann xxx

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card. Love the colours you've used and the sweet image also. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft. Hugs Michele x

stitchy said...

What a cute card, thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week - hope to see you again - good luck!!

stitchy xoxox

thread-bare said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT xx Clare (DT) x