Pages

April 9, 2010

It's Bloomin' Fun at The Beary Scrap

Not only are the flowers starting to Bloom around here but so are we. The Beary Scrap Gals have already showed you some great designs and today is my turn. For this week I used a Magnolia stamp and made an easel card. Im new to the Magnolia craze and I can see why everyone loves them. They are a fun stamp to use and there are so many to choose from.
This is the second Magnolia card I have made and I just love how this card came out. I can tell you this will not be my last.

My card is just Bloomin' Roses. These great roses by Prima are just the right size to load them on your projects. They come in so many pretty colors to choose from. I also put on some purple satin butterflies that Kimm sells in The Beary Scrap Store they are sold by the yard, I cut them apart for my card. I also added some pink rhinestone stickers to the card.
 
The Magonlia stamp I used is from the Hoppy Easter Collection Tilda with Flowing Hair. The background paper is from BoBunny Jazmyne Breeze. I used Spellbinders Labels Five and used Colorbox Inks to distress around them. I also used the Martha Stewart Lace punch and the double loop punch. I computer printed my sentiment.
 
Here is a closer look at the bottom of the card. I hope you enjoyed looking at my card and have inspired your creativity.
Please check out The Beary Scrap Design Team Blog to see more great designs.

I plan on entering this into the following Challenge blogs:

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, beautiful colours and fabulous sweet image.
luv
Debby

Chelsea said...

You've put alot of thought and ideas into this card. Everything is so pretty and all those roses are gorgeous. Can't wait to see more! ~Chelsea

Andrea M said...

Stunning card!!! Really gorgeous :) thanks for piling it on with us!

Unknown said...

wow, beautiful!!! thanks so much for playing along with SD and PIO.
Trish

Unknown said...

Hi! What a beautiful card - the colours are so stunning - love the swirls! K :-)

Julie M said...

Ooh, what a lovely bright colourful card - you really went for it colour-wise and it works soooo well!!! Lovely!!

Thanks for entering my challenge on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Mina said...

gorgeous card, I love her hair black...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Rose said...

oh this is beautiful and i love all your bling! So glad you played along with us for our "Inspire Others"challenge on Simple Doodles. Hope to see you for the next challenge :)