Pages

April 17, 2010

Have a Groovy Birthday

Have a Groovy Birthday

I had to make a Birthday card for a really cool friend and when I saw the Blast from the Past- Hippie Chick a while ago as soon as I saw it her name was written all over it.
For the card I used BoBunny dotted paper and just colored card stock. I punched out some circles and added some bling. I also found in my someday stash a piece symbal and added that to my ribbon.

My Hippie Chick was colored with Copics and her shirt was done with Tonertex Foils I have never used them before but it worked out pretty cool I think, they have a foil that is tie dyed colored. (It was an impulse buy at a card show I'm glad I finally got to use it.)
Here is the inside of my card and I'm just hoping she dosn't see it. She's not a scraper so I should be lucky (*wink wink*).

Thanks for looking.

I have entered this card into the following challenges click on the links to do your own.





9 comments:

Susan said...

This is a darling card. I love that you decorated the inside, too.

Gemma said...

Wow, this really is a cool girl, clever use of the spots and dots theme and the peace sign fits really well. Thank you for joining us at SSC this week. Gemma

Annette said...

What an awesome stamp! I love it! Such a fun, groovy card! Thanks for joing us at SSC this week.

Sara said...

Oh my gosh, I love it!! Her shirt is gorgeous, love the bling and the peace symbol is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at SSD!

RobbynW said...

Great card! I love her shirt. I've never seen that product before, but will have to keep my eyes peeled now!
Robbyn - SP Diva

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Grooooovy baby! I love the details in her shirt - gorgeous! Love the bling and peace sign too!

Deanne SP Diva

Emily said...

Adorable!

Emily-SP Diva

Stephanie said...

What a "Cool" card! I love this birthday greeting! Great job! Thanks for playing at SPCC this week!

Scrappychic17 said...

How fun and funky! Love it!