Pages

April 20, 2011

Wings and Feathers

I just love this challenge "Wings" I just love butterflies and this challenge is so much fun. The design teams added challenge is feathers and I have added a little bit of a feather to my background.
My little Tattered Teddy looks like he just climbed out of the book. My papers are from Graphic 45's Once Upon A Springtime Collection. My Tattered Teddy was made with an Acrylic Paper Piecing Pattern and Mulberry Paper. My butterfly is a Wood Shape from Pinkpaislee and Kimm has more on order she sold out of these awesome wooden embellishments. I colored it with Colorbox Ink and added Stickles and Pearls.
Now lets see what you can make with wings and enter your card---HERE---
Thanks so much for looking.
~Patricia~

1 comment:

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi sweetie I see your up late again. LOL Your tear teddy is adorable and OMG I love your butterfly. Sweet!
Hugs Bonnie