Pages

April 27, 2011

The Lady Bugs Are Here

Have I said I love our Wings Challenge! There are so many idea's you can play with for wings. So I had to color up my new Magnoila Stamp with Copics. I had to try and put in some of the lessons I learned from Suzanne Dean in my Copic class I took with her and one of the lessons was making the pleats in the cloths and I think that I did pretty good on her dress. 
My card recipe:
My Magnolia Stamp was colored with Copic's and Stickles
Lady Bugs and Vine from K and Company
Lace and Ribbon from my stash
Pearls
 You only have a few days left to enter you project ---HERE--- I would love to see what you make.
I used the sketch challenge from
Magnolia Down Under Challenges #93
Thanks so much for looking.
~Patricia~

2 comments:

Cor* said...

Gorgeous colors ! Wowzas! Perfect layout! Absolutely stunning!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hey Sis! Ooh Butterfly Tilda is beautiful. I love your color combo, it's one of my favorites together! Those lady bugs are adorable!!!! Love 'em! Yumminess!
Hugs Bonnie