Pages

April 28, 2011

I Have Been Made In To A Chibi

After seeing the very tallented Kellie Winnell made into a Chibi I wanted one to and when I saw that Kristy makes them for people I had to order one.


Didn't I come out so cute!! I just love it!! Kristy is so awesome. And even more better I found out she has a whole line of Digi and Rubber stamps they are super cute and I'm going to be order up some to play in the blog challenges. I must have been living under a rock not to have seen these cute stamps. You can check out Kristy's blog
---HERE---
The challenge blog
---HERE---
Her store
---HERE---
Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~


4 comments:

Carisa said...

omgosh, that is just TOO cute! i think she looks absolutely like you.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ahhh... You are so CUTE!

Kellie said...

*pinch, pinc* hehe! Love it looks just like you!

Hugs,
Kellie

Eulanda said...

Ok so after seeing your Chibi...well put it this way. I'm half way to being animated. LOL! Can't wait to see it!! She sure did a good job!! So much like your real pic!