Pages

April 28, 2011

My Guest Spot on Delightful Challenges

The Beary Scrap Store is sponsoring
and this week and I have a guest spot.
I got to color up the cute "Fairy" Digi and she is so cute. You can get her and many other cute digis ---HERE---
There challenge this week is Distressing.
I used Copic's to color her and added Stickles and Colorbox Ink to my mat I cut with Spellbinders.
Sweet Fairy from paper from Prima for my background. I also used the Wooden Butterfly from Pinkpaislee and colored with Colorbox Ink and Stickles.
My ribbon is May Arts Rosettes.
Make sure you check out Delightful Challenges ---HERE---
Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

3 comments:

Auntie Em said...

So cute! I love the bling for the butterfly trail and your adorable little princess. She's so happy and sparkly.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Donna said...

Great card! Love the purple and pink combination. Thanks for joining us as a guest designer at Delightful Challenges.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Very pretty sis! Such a cute image and I LOVE that butterfly!!!! Ooh and those ribbon roses are gorgeous!
Have a wonderful day sweetie!!!
Hugs Bonnie