Pages

December 15, 2010

We have a BABY and you can get one for Free

How many people have been asking Kimm for a baby bear???
ME for one and last night she said she was working on a suprize and when I went to sleep I didn't know what she was working on and when I got up this morning I saw we had a baby over night and you can get one for free when you purchase her two new Tear Bear Patterns Marcy Mouse and Monty Moose that are being released today. Now you only have till December 16th at Midnight to get your baby for free and the next time you will see the baby will be early 2011.
Kimm has a Special Bonus Buy and you can get all the details ---HERE--- 

Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

1 comment:

CraftinGranny said...

Thanks so very much for stopping by my blog and the wonderful comments. Boy, I sure wish my craftroom looked as neat as yours, mine is a disaster right now.....lol Have a very Blessed Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. "Hugs" Carol