Pages

December 22, 2010

Pearl or Gems and Flowers with a Big Thank You

Ugh Christmas is almost here and I'm only half way done shopping. I think someone put time into warp speed!! But it's also time to share some appreciation and I want to thank Kimm for accepting me to be on The Beary Scrap Design Team way back when it first started in February. This was the first design team that I had applied to and was accepted. Both a first! I have loved every minute of it and I can say that doing this weekly I have also grown as a crafter. We have an awesome group of ladies and many different styles of crafting and it's been fun getting to know all of them. Kimm is such a sweetie and so much fun, if I'm still up at 1am crafting I know that I can find Kimm up as well on facebook posting silly songs, gotta love the 80's!!

Now that Kimm has moved her store to an online store from home it has set up some new challenges!! Mom's home all the time now and for little ones that's hard to understand so I made this cute little sign for Kimm, now I'm not sure if this has made it to her yet, I'm patiently waiting for a message she got it in the mail before this post go's live or she's going to see it here first.
(Yes just as I hit publish button I got a message from Kimm she got this.) 

This sign is reversible and here is the other side
Thank you Kimm for being such an awesome person and I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday.

Now for all the goodies in this:
All of the Tear Bear Patters The Beary Scrap Store sells except for the two newest one's that came out after I made this and the hippo in this was made with a Tear Bear Head, Sidneys Ears and Miko's Mouth.
Mulberry Papper (The best around!).
Pearls from Prima and Queen and Co, Mulberry Flowers and ribbon Flowers from my Stash.
Spellbinders Beaded Circles (Brand New to the Store) and Regular Circles.

Thanks so much for looking. And remember you still have time to enter our Beary Sweet Challenge ---HERE---

Don't forget to find us on Facebook and Like us. You never know when Kimm will have a contest or give-a-way there.

~Patricia~

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Super cute, Patty.

Merry Christmas,
Jennifer

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow this is just gorgeous! What a great idea for a work at home mom too. Love it!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Patricia you totally Rock!!! What a sweetie you are and such a fabulous gift, very creative as well as functional!!! hee hee
Love Bonnie