Pages

December 29, 2010

Anything Go's at Southern Girls

Ready for another challenge from
Who doesn't love an Anything Go's Challenge?
We got to play with one of
Deb's Creations new stamps from The Emerald Faeries Collections
I have Ebony on my card and I just love this image.

I colored up Ebony twice and paper pieced with pop dots. I colored Ebony up with Copics and added Stickles to the wings and to parts of the mushroom top. I added mulberry flowers and pearls. I cut all my mats out with Spellbinders. My sketch I used is from Midnight Madness sketch #82.  I used some ribbon from my stash and my paper is from Sassafras.
For once I actually wrote down the Copic colors I used sorry I use a lot:
Ebony E01, E00, E000, R21, Y02, Y08, Y35, Y17, YG09, G02, G09, G17, YG03, YG05.
For the mushroom I used: N4, V09, V17, V15, V12, E30, E31, E33, E37.
Make sure you enter your card on the Southern Girls Challenge Blog ---HERE---
and make sure you check out all the other Emerald Faeries at Deb's Store.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

5 comments:

Viv said...

Gorgeous card Patricia! Love your colouring and very cool layout. The flowers around the image look fab! Viv xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Patricia I absolutely LOVE it. The colours and the fun paper and your layout is just awesome. OMG and that image is just darling, Ebony is so cute!!!! Terrific job sweetie! Happy New Years!!! I look forward to your creations for 2011.
Hugs Bonnie
p.s. Your blog is gorgeous!!!!

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Patricia - this is adorable! I love that image, you have coloured her so beautifully! What gorgeous details you have added - you have created such a gorgeous scene with Ebony - Love it! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge for this sketch - we appreciate your support and love to see what you have been creating! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Autumn said...

This is fabulous! Lovethose flowers and the striped paper behind her was a great idea!
xxAutumn

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Patricia, this is fabulous! Makes me all tingly inside. :)