Pages

December 12, 2010

I won on Make It Crafty and Sparkle Creations

Just a quick post to share some good news.
First I won on
Anything But A Card from Make it Crafty with my Reindeer Wall hanging.

Thank you Zoe for choosing me as one of the winners. I won one of the
Make it Crafty 3D Wishing Wells. I can't wait to get this and I can tell you I will be keeping this on my desk making lots of wishes to some day get to do this wonderful hobby as a living.
Check out all the blog challenges on Make It Crafty ---HERE---

******************************************
My second win was one of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps the new Valentines Stamps
I won Valentine Oliver

Isn't he so cute!! I can't wait to get him and color him up.
Thank you Sparkle Creations for choosing me in you preview release hop.
Check out Sparkle Creations ---HERE---

Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~


6 comments:

Lesley from WI said...

Congrats! Very cute

Viv said...

Congratulations Patricia! Can't wait to see what you do with your wishing well!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Yay Patricia!!
Congrats on those great wins! I finally got a Sparkle stamp so I can play along with the challenges too!

Andrea C said...

well done you deserve it and he is cute as pie (whatever that means!) hehe gorgeous work x

Eulanda said...

Wow cool!! You were way overdue for some winnings and it's totally deserved!! Love the wishing well is that ever neat!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Congratulations on your wins! That wishing well is incredible - can't wait to see what you do with it!

Cheers,
Susan