Pages

December 12, 2010

I won on Make It Crafty and Sparkle Creations

Just a quick post to share some good news.
First I won on
Anything But A Card from Make it Crafty with my Reindeer Wall hanging.

Thank you Zoe for choosing me as one of the winners. I won one of the
Make it Crafty 3D Wishing Wells. I can't wait to get this and I can tell you I will be keeping this on my desk making lots of wishes to some day get to do this wonderful hobby as a living.
Check out all the blog challenges on Make It Crafty ---HERE---

******************************************
My second win was one of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps the new Valentines Stamps
I won Valentine Oliver

Isn't he so cute!! I can't wait to get him and color him up.
Thank you Sparkle Creations for choosing me in you preview release hop.
Check out Sparkle Creations ---HERE---

Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~


6 comments:

LesleyfromWI said...

Congrats! Very cute

Viv said...

Congratulations Patricia! Can't wait to see what you do with your wishing well!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Yay Patricia!!
Congrats on those great wins! I finally got a Sparkle stamp so I can play along with the challenges too!

Andrea C said...

well done you deserve it and he is cute as pie (whatever that means!) hehe gorgeous work x

Eulanda said...

Wow cool!! You were way overdue for some winnings and it's totally deserved!! Love the wishing well is that ever neat!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Congratulations on your wins! That wishing well is incredible - can't wait to see what you do with it!

Cheers,
Susan