Pages

September 1, 2010

CLP - September Challenge

***Click HERE for Elise's Blog Hop***

Can you beleive it's September already. I think I must have blinked and the summer is gone. It's only a matter of time before the leaves change. I have to say I can't wait for the pretty colors of fall. I know I maybe a little early for halloween but it's poping up all over blogland and I love it. So I had to color up one of these little cuties.



I couldn't decied witch (hehe) picture to use. I love how the sun made all the Stickles Sparkle but I also love how the darker picture came out.
So Im showing off both pictures.

My card receipe:
I used the very cute Witch Girl from the Gurlee Girl Store
 Mulberry Flowers
Black ribbon and lace
Martha Stewart bat punch
Pearlescent Card Stock

Our sketch to follow this month is

 

Now your going to want to see all the awesome cards that the rest of the team made they are so pretty. So head on over to the
and check them out and load up your card there.

Thanks so much for looking.
~Patricia~




6 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

This is lovely Patricia, I had a visual feast looking at all the cute litttle extras on this card.

Elise said...

Oh my goodness Patricia!!!!! This is STUNNING! I love all the sparkles and I'm squealing with delight over this image! hehe! She's so CUTE isn't she?! Ohhhhh these are the PERFECT Halloween colors and you'e made that flower cluster at the top GORGEOUSLY! I even love those spiderwebs on the background paper and the lace too! Wow wow wow .. you've thought of everything! :) Love it!!!

Big Hugs to You!!!
Elise

Anonymous said...

Wow, this card is stunning. I love it.
Hugs
Sam xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh no my sweetie pie its never too soon for Halloween cards! Hee hee and you rocked this one! Wow those colors are amazing. I so love her hair!
And I'm with you I can't wait to see all the fall colors. I've already closed up the swimming pool. I can't wait for winter.
Love Bonnie

Chelsea said...

Wow...look at all glitter on this card. You are the glitter queen! I really love it all Patricia. The black net is awesome! Oh and her green hair...Love Love Love!
:) Chelsea

Marjo said...

Hi Patricia,

Beyond words gorgeous! Love it x a bjillion.

Hugs, Marjo