Pages

September 23, 2010

Sidney the Skunk & A Reminder Of My Secret Shopping Code.

Look what I just made using one of Kimms new patterns in the store now. I received my goodie box in the mail on Monday and finally just got to make Sidney the Skunk I have been wanting to make this little cuttie since I saw it in the store.



Now don't forget time is running out on free shipping here is my post from yesterday.


Do you like free shipping.
I have a secret shopping code to share with you that is good from now till Septemeber 24, 2010 @ midnight EST.
Use code SEPT24 to get FREE shipping with any $50 or more order.
(Free shipping is only for the lower 48 States)

Check out The Beary Scrap ---HERE

Check out there awesome new price on Copics




Now only $4.89

Have you heard about the hot new paper that's all the rave out there?

Thats right Kimm has got a limited supply of the X-Press It now in stock.
Make sure you hurry and use your free shipping code offer expires Friday Sept 24, 2010 @ Midnight EST.

Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~



4 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just adorable.. Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Elise said...

Okay now I can say .. this is "Stinkin' Cute" lol!!! Awww Patricia! You've really made this litle skunk sooooo PRECIOUS!!! I LOVE him!!! He looks so fluffy and pettable!!! :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

Sassy Scrapper said...

I have to agree with Elise how stinkin cute!!!! Snuggy and cuddly.
Hugs Bonnie

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

he is very cute "stinkin cute" for that matter! did you did you double up the white M~paper too? cause he sure does look super fluffy.