Pages

March 27, 2010

Karen Doodles Challenge #3 - Fancy Folds

This weeks Karen Doodles Challenge is Fancy Folds.
I choose to do a Easel Card with an extra fold in it.
I added and extra fold in the front to give it more of a 3D look.


I used Karen Doodles Princess Pony Digi Stamp.
She was colored with Copics and glitter. The lable was cut out using Spellbinders. The paper with the castle is by Best Creation and the other paper is by BoBunny.
Here is a side view of the fold that I did. I didn't really follow any pattern I just played around with it.



Here is a closer look at this very cute digi stamp.

Want to do your own Karen Doodles Blog Challenge you can check it out HERE.

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love this Patricia! You have invented a very cool new folding card here! Wow! So creative...I might have to try this! Beautiful Card. ~Chelsea

Diana said...

Hi. your card is so sweet.

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

What a fab fold you have created! I luv it! Becautiful colouring. Stunning scene you've created for the princess and her pony. Thx for joining us at Karen's Doodles challenge. Good luck!

xoxo,
Lori

csroyal said...

Fantastic!! Love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles Challenge Blog.

Tami said...

This is really cool. Maybe Karen can create us a castle.

Unknown said...

Hi Patricia
Found you over at Chelsea's blog
WOW this is just stunning, perfect for a little girl, gorgeous colours.
Your crafty spot is very organised looking.
Have become a follower so I dont miss any more inspiration.
Christine x

Patricia Mae said...

Thanks you so much Christine.

Anonymous said...

Oh Patricia, I finally got to take a closer look at this card. It's amazing!

XXX Kimm

Doodle Queen said...

WOWWWWWWW!!! This card is unbelievable!!! Truly amazing...and so pretty :-)
Hugs to you, Karen