Pages

March 23, 2010

DZ Doodles Color Challenge.

Hello there and it's a DZ Doodles Color Challenge this week.
This was this weeks color challenge. Please check out the DZ Doodles Blog for you change to enter in this challenge. For this week challenge I used the digi stamp Bicycle Ride.


For this color challenge I made and easel card. She was colored with Copic's and I added hot pink glitter to her bike to make it all shiny. I added this cute little sun to help brighten her day and added lots of bling. Be sure to check out the DZ Doodles Blog to see what the other tallented ladies came up with.
Here is a closer look at her.

I hope you liked my card please check back next week to see what we have for you. If you need a DZ Doodle Stamp to make your own cards you can get all your stamps HERE and don't forget about Friday Freebie.

No comments: