Pages

March 30, 2010

DZ Doodles Blog Challenge and Bunny Hop Contest.

It's another DZ Doodles Challenge week and for this week we have a couple of challenges for you.
First up it's Distressing:
For this challenge I used two DZ Doodles images: I used the DZ Doodles freebie Friday image Apple Blossoms and Venessa Fairy Standing. Check out the DZ Doodles Store HERE to get your images.
Card Recipe:
Images colored with Copics and glittered
Paper: BoBunny and misc stash
Ribbon, ribbon bow, and bling.

*****************************

The second challenge is Bunny Hop Contest.
Create something using the image below and you could win 5 (yes 5) DZ Doodle Images.

Let's see how creative you can get. Here is what I made.

The first project I made was this egg holder. For the second project I got even a little more creative. I made a bunny note book.

And the inside.

Now let's see what you can come up with head on over to the DZ Doodles Blog and see what the other design team ladies came up with to get you more inspired and be sure to put up your creations and you can win 5 DZ Doodle Images. Thanks for looking and

Happy Easter.

No comments: