Pages

October 6, 2010

Southern Girls Challenge #3 and Guest DT Call

It's time for team ONE of the
to run the show for this challenges and we have some great inspiration for you on the blog this week.  
Our challenge is 4 layers of Patterned Paper this week.
Here is my card
I used the very cute Witchy Little Gnome by Meljen's Designs that you can purchase from Whimsy Stamps. My little Gnome was printed out on some new X-Press It paper that I'm really liking and colored with Copics and I added Stickles to his hat. I also cut him out with Spellbinders dies and Inked the edges with Colorbox Fluid Chalks. I added a cute couple of Orange Pearls. I used some miscellaneous stickers from Jolees. I have also been making lots of Halloween cards so I had lots of scrap designer paper to play with. My background paper with the orange dots is from Echo Park Haunted House the white spiderwebs is from Making Memories Spider Web Toil and Trouble. The black webs and the green paper are the same paper from Echo Park Spider Webs.
Now what are the prizes this week:
Check out the Southern Girls Blog for all the details and to enter your project.
But thats not all would you like to be a
Guest Designer
 with us for
Challenge #5
All you have to do is after you post your card just leave us a comment letting us know you would like to be one of our Southern Girls Guest Desingers. Now you can enter a card or a page layout we love it all. 

I have entered this into the following challenges:
Fab n Funky - Challenge #43 Use a Digi Image

Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Spooktacular cute!! Hahaha Love it Pattycake!!
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Love the card & the image is just too cute!

Lindsey said...

Fantastic card! Great papers and image. Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Amy said...

Love how you've colored the witchy gnome, she's too fun! You rocked the 4 layers of pp challenge, your card looks amazing!