Pages

October 8, 2010

Simply Betty Blog Hop Double Whammy

Hi bloggy land! Welcome to another Simply Betty Stamps Double Whammy Release hop! Today we have one last Halloween line that I know you are going to love!
You should have arrived here from Nicoles blog.

Victorian Beauties Halloween

I know you are all going to just love these cuties! We have Darcy the Vampiress, Day of The Dead Timothy, Mina the Sassy Witch, Elaine the Dark Fairy, Lucy the Pumpkin Queen, and James the Zombie! Just wait till you see all the fun my gals have created for you!
 
We are also have Jude and His Shenanigan Crew Thanksgiving for you!

Now these little Toddlers are just so cute you are going to want to squeeze their little cheeks!


Now I don't know if its my late nights with lack of sleep but I added my own sick twisted saying. I have to say at 1am it cracked me up. I think it was the late night sillys.

I used Peter Ready to Eat and Thanksgiving Jude, they are just so cute!! The were colored with Copics and my background paper is from Debbie Mumm. I added some die cuts from K and Company fall harvest. I also have some Robins Nest Dew Drops. I printed out my saying and cut it out with Spellbinders and Inked.


Betty says "I can't wait to get your reactions to these two lines so off you go a hoppin'! For this new release I am going to do something new and different... after you have hopped along and please come back and tell me about your favorite Halloween or Thanksgiving memory and why. It can be the funniest, the scariest, the most memorable one you can think of. The gals and I will pick 6 favorite stories as winners! That means 6 of you will get to choose 4 digis, two from the Victorian Halloween, and two from Jude and His Shenanigan Crew Thanksgiving. Woot woot! Good luck everyone! You have until Sunday October 10th to leave us your story here at the Simply Betty Stamps blog. The 6 winners will be announced on Monday October 11th at 8PM PST."

Now off you go here is the Blog Hop Order:

Simply Betty Stamps (start here)
 


Barb


Cheri

Debbie


Gloria

Jennifer

Kim Yu


Linda

Lisa



Patricia {your here}

Suzi {next stop}

Thanks for looking and hop along now to Suzi's Blog and see what she has for you.
~Patricia~

12 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

OMG you made me giggle so loud my kids came out of their cave to see what was going on! I love this card! OMG it's so cute and funny!!!

Thank you Patricia!!

Betty

karenw said...

This is so cute and yet so sinister at the same time... I will admit to cracking a smile as well. fun card xx

Debbie Pamment said...

This is FABULOUS! Love the little scene you've created.
xXx

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

oh that is too funny & I like the sick & twisted...tee hee
Staci

Catherine said...

OMGosh, so cute!!!! The veggie in me cringed a bit, but this is just too adorable to resist! Love the way you styled the senti, and the frame of embellies is just genius! Love the squirrels!

Angela said...

You crack me up with your quirky sence if humor!! THat sentiment made me crack up!! Love the whole scene you created!! AWESOME girl!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Gina Lindsay said...

That is just great, best laugh I have had all day, love the way you paired these two images.

Barb said...

LOL! Patty, what is scary is that I was thinking about setting up a similar scene with these two :) I LOVE IT! Great coloring & the border is fab!

Eulanda said...

ha ha ha! I love your saying!! Hey where did you get the squirrels and corn, apples??? Super cute card Patricia!

Cherylann's "Outta-My-Mind " said...

card is soooo adorable

Cherylann's "Outta-My-Mind " said...

card is soo cute

DonnaMundinger said...

Tooo fun! Love all of your elements. xxD