Pages

October 8, 2010

Simply Betty Challenge #4 Scene it.

It's time for another Challenge from
This week we have another fun Halloween challenge for you.
Scene It

I used Damien and Spiderella and you can get them in the
I colored them with Copics and I added Star Dust Stickles to Spiderella's dress. My background paper is by Karen Foster Spiders and Webs. My tree was made with Tim Holtz Branch Tree die and Inked with white ink. My bats and moon are from Jolees. My saying was computer printed and cut out with Spellbinders.
Gates closed.
The gates were made using the Cricut October 31st Cartridge at the 5" size cut. They were put on acetate and the little tabs I made to attach the gates to the card were the Pendant by QuicKutz.

Now check out what the other girls did this week and enter your card on the Simply Betty Challenge Blog.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Simon Says - Halloween

Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, that's AWESOME! Great card.

LINDA said...

OMG I absolutely LOVE IT!! I mean REALLY!!! What a fantastic job..
Hugs, Linda

Andrea C said...

love the gate on this it is brilliant and the card is excellent x

Angela said...

Great scene Patricia!! You did an amazing job on this!! LOVE IT!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Eulanda said...

I FREAKIN LOVE THAT GATE!! Wozers!! Love this card lady!! You ROCKED this challenge!!