Pages

August 19, 2010

Everything is coming up Roses at Lil Lolita Boutique

Wow what a week at Lil Lolita I think I'm still seeing spots or dots. Lots of awesome cards ladies we like seeing them all and want to keep seeing what you make. After reading some of your blog posts I see that a lot of you took advantage of Kellie's Digi Sale. Thats great keep an eye out for another digi sale sometime in the future Kellie had such a huge success with it I'm sure there will be more.  Do you want to see the winners this week check out the Lil Lolita Boutique Blog to see if you won.

Now on to this weeks challenge.

ROSES

 Yep what girl doesn't love roses.  We would love to see your card with roses on it. Now weather you make your roses or have mulberry roses or any other kind, make up your card and post it on our BLOG.

Here is my card.







I thought that 20's Evie was cute for this card she has a little rose on her dress and I found some DP with roses at the craft store and the paper struck me as kinda vintage (ok so actually old lady paper but I'm being nice) so my 20's Evie was perfect for the paper. I colored her with Copics and also Stickled her. My leaves are punched out with a Martha Stewart punch and Stickled. I have hand stitching on my card. I also used a Prima Say It In Pearls with little roses.

I made my rose with Tim Holtz Tattered Florals. I have a video I made on how to make paper roses --- HERE --- I had my own pattern before I got the dies but they are made the same way.

Do you need to get your Lil Lolita Girl get them --- HERE

Have you heard the news TICKLED PINK STAMPS home of
the Lil Lolita's is no on
FACEBOOK
Go LIKE us
Thanks so much for looking.
~Patricia~

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Pattycake, I love your ROSE its soooooo cool and massive and lovely!! I really like your colouring and your stitching and that Butterfly!! Gorgeous Pattycake!!
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Kylie said...

I love your vintage rosey card Patricia!! Gorgeous layout and fabulous rose! I love it!!
Hugs
Kylie

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow, you've blown me away yet again. This is such a beautiful card Patricia. I adore all the bling and THAT flower is TDF.. STUNNING. Hugs Jackie

Kylie said...

I just love this Patricia! A little vintage, just the way I like it! lol. The dp's are beautiful and your colouring is fantastic.

Hugs, Kylie xo
mmm, makes me want to create an easel card!

Eulanda said...

OH MA GOSH PATRICIA!! Well you know how much I luuuuuuuuv this rose!! GORGEOUS!! Great dp's and love the pearl swirls. YUMMY!! Ahhhh my eyes are just soakin up the eye candy. They're happy now. LOL!

Amy said...

That rose is unbelieveable! Wowzers Patricia! You totally rocked this challenge, awesome card!

Lau W said...

I love pink and your card is superb!
xxx

Bron said...

That Rose is TO DIE FOR! Love the tiny little roses too. Such a pretty card Patricia. Hugs from Bron xxox

Carisa said...

this is just stunning!! i love love love that flower - i wanted to pick up that TH die but don't know if those work in the CB and that's all i have! gosh, i really want to make these - i'm gonna hve to order some grunge paper for sure on my next spending spree! LOL