Pages

February 25, 2011

Simply Bettys It's All About Christian And A Goodbye

It's All About Christian

The Simply Betty Challenges will run every other week from now on. They will have so much in store for you, week of challenges and one week of sneak peaks, tutorials, and other fun stuff.

Also, something new the girls are going to be keeping a close watch on SBS images and badges on your blogs and side bars. Anyone that has our blinkie on their side bar will be chosen randomly once a month for one of two reasons... a random thank you for being a loyal SBS friend you have just won yourself two digi freebies of your choice, or post a random card with any SBS image for any reason and you may be picked for reason #2 Guest Designer for a month! Whoohoo! You get to be part of there crazy, fun, and join the sweet gals I have on the team! So grab that blinkie and wear it proud on your side bar!


So this weeks challenge is... create a card, a page, anything using any Emo Christian image... Christmas, Everyday, Halloweenie, anything Christian! Pretty simple!

Now here is a suh-weet Prize Betty is putting up for this... One lucky winner, will be chosen to help the girls release Betty's next line! You will be the very first (aside from Betty and the DT of course) to see the new line and choose two digis from that line to help us debut them on March 15th! It is an "Egg"-citing one! ( I have already seen a sneak peek and I have to say they are my favorites) You won't be disappointed! So pull out those Christians and get to creating!

Good luck, have fun and please make sure link your creation by March 3rd at 10pm PST.

Now here is my card.
I colored the Valentine Christian with Copics and if you don't have a Christian you can pick one up at Simply Betty Stamps ---HERE---

Now enter your All About Christian card ---HERE---

Now for the goodbyes. I am stepping down from Simply Betty and I have loved my time there and made some awesome friends that thanks to Facebook I can stay in touch with still. Im going to miss these girls and the millon daily emails making my cell phone vibrate on my desk at work. You can always tell something big is going on when the chatting starts up. No joke I can get 100 emails just at lunch time, the girls can chat. Me to thats for sure.
I will miss you girls but will be stalking you all in blog land.
Big hugs to all of you.
Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great colouring and I love the paper you used. Very nice card.

Lelia Pierce said...

Patty...I'm SO going to miss your face! :O( I hope to see you around blog land and you know I'll still be your "neighbor" on FB. Wonderful card for the last hooray! :O)

XXX