Pages

February 26, 2011

Precious Piecings Tag Your It Facebook Challenge

Here is my cute little
Tag Your It
I used the very cute #763 Honey Bee just released today in the Precious Piecing store ---HERE---
 As soon as I saw this little Cutie I had to make a tag for the challenge.
All my mats were cut out with Spellbinders Grand Nestabilites Lables Four.  My little Bee was Inked with Colorbox Ink and I added Stickles to all the mats. My egg basket and little eggs are from Jolees and the large egg brad is from Oriental Trading. The ribbon and butterfly are from my stash. My paper is card stock and Bobunny Double Dot Paper. Lisa has lost of patterns in her store and some just for $.50. go grab one and enter your card on her
Facebook fan page ---HERE---
Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Awww your tag is so adorable. Cute image.

Maria Elena said...

Nice blog my friend ! Now I'm your newest follower ;-)

Have a great Saturday !
Maria Elena.-
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Sheena said...

Awe...ADORABLE! :)