Pages

June 17, 2010

Lil Lolita Challenge #2 Photo Inspiration

Wow did you have as much fun with our blog hop as I did. That was the first blog hop that I have done and loved it. I got a lot of wonderful comments and I thank every one of you who took the time and left a comment for me. I have a new record of 48 comments my highest yet for one post and some new followers. Thank you very much.

Well I was one of the mystery blogs with candy and the winner from my blog is............... Irene.

Congrats Irene please email Kellie at kelliewinnell@yahoo.com.au to get your stamp. I have been slowly going to every ones blog that left a comment and taking a peek and there is some wonderful talent out there. I have started following some of the blogs I have come across. I also see that some people are not on design teams that really should be getting there talent out there, I don’t know if either some of you choose not to be on them weather it’s time or commitment but if your just afraid you may not be good enough give it a shot. The design teams are a lot of fun. Speaking of which the Lil Lolita’s are looking for a guest designer so check out the Lil Lolita's Blog for all the details. But hurry you only have till the 20th to apply.

Well for our challenge this week it’s a photo inspiration and this was our picture.




My inspiration from the picture was layers, flowers and colors. This is what I came up with.




My card recipe:
Lil Lolita Stamp - Lilith colored with Copic's and glitter
Background paper Anna Griffin
Prima E line pearls
Hand stitched
Misc card stock.
Ribbon and flowers.
Distressed Inks

Thanks so much for looking
~Patricia~


8 comments:

Kylie said...

Just gorgeous Patricia! Love the layers with stitching. All your flowers with the bling is fantastic and Lilith looks so pretty dazzled up.

Kylie ox

Bron said...

Loving the finished product Patricia. It is not overloaded at all balanced just right! You are right being on a DT is lots of fun and a good way to meet new people from all over the world that share the same interest.
Hugs from Bron:-)

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! gorgeous card!! What inspiration, the cake is sooo beautiful!!

Unknown said...

WOOHOO Patricia!! I love your layered Easel Card!! So super duper fantastically wonderful:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Kylie said...

Gorgeous Patricia! I love all of your chocolate layers! Such a pretty card!
Hugs
Kylie (Blonde!)

Kellie said...

OOOO absolutely GORGEOUS! The colours are amazing but your stitching is WOWZERS girl! The flower cluster is fabulous and Lilith looks amazing! Gorgeous inspiration to all playing along with us.
Hugs Kel x

Anonymous said...

wow LOVE your stitching! love the layers on your card.flowers are just gorgeous. I just LOVE your whole card!
Hugs
xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

OH WOW Your card is absolutely Stunning. My gosh it's truly a work of art! You coloured this beautiful image to perfection. I love the image her eyes are so pretty! And I love the different angles you used with your papers! Love the bling, love the flowers, love the shading. Great job sweetie!
Hugs Bonnie