Pages

October 10, 2009

VS Stamp Challenge #20

I just found out I made top 3 with this card. I am so excited. Thanks so much Victoria.



I am having so much fun with the Blog challenges I did another one. This one is from Victoria Case's Challenge Blog.
This weeks challenge was a "simple" color challenge Black & White with a splash of one other color. (Skin tones and hair not included).
The stamp is "Aud" she is from the Hearts & Hugs collection and exclusive stamp for SCACD, and was colored with Copics using all gray tones.





3 comments:

vc said...

She is gorgeous, Patricia! Fantastic papers and layout and coloring! I love the way that you decorate the inside of the cards, too!
Thank you so much for playing with us on this weeks VC Challenge!
Hugs-

Debby said...

Awesome job, especially with the greys. Is this a digital stamp?

Tammy said...

What a beautiful card!! It's just so soft and pretty! Congrats on your top 3 win!!!

Tammy