Pages

October 24, 2009

This weeks CLP Challenge #7
I think that this card is one of my best so far. I really enjoyed making this card.
The stamp if from The Pixie Cottage "Lilly's Purse" by Melissa Buchanan
She was colored with Copics, 3D diamond glaze on her nose and she was stickled


I added flowers and lace. The color theme of the card was based on the lace I had bought I thought it was really  pretty.

A side view of the card to show the 3D. Lilly was attached with foam tape to make her pop.

The inside of the card has flowers byJolee's and diamonds are from Martha Stewart.
To see Crafting Life's Pieces Challenge Blog click HERE

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh, look at the beautiful ribbon trim! I love this card too! a great color combo, thanks for joining me this week at CLP. :)Chel

Sharlotte Hughes said...

Very cute!!!! :) Sharlotte