Pages

February 4, 2021

Crealies Lucky Star Mini Album Part 2

 

Hi It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you part 2 of my Lucky Star Mini Album we started last week.  Here are two page designs we will be making. 



Our first design I made by using Cardzz no:13   this die is what you use to make the squash and fold cards. However is you cut 4 of them out and place them together you can make this really fun layout and also you have room on the inside to add small photo mats or just add a picture under it. 


To hold the squares down I added a small card to the top and a magnet to the back side of the card and one on the bottom of where all 4 squares come together. 


As you start opening these you can see how much fun this design is. 


Once it is all open it looks very pretty and even looks like a stain glass effect.  You can keep pattern paper down or cut out small photos to make a photo collage.


You might recognize this next page from the past where I just made an alternative page design, I really liked this design and wanted to use it in a mini album. This mini album I thought would be perfect to try it out.  This envelope is held down by making tags from Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:13 



The new larger On the Edge dies are so much fun and I used On the Edge XL no:35  for the bottom pocket and my flap. 


Once you open up the flap you can see there is lots more room for photo mats.




For a full tutorial on how I made this please check out the video below.

(( Watch part 2 HERE ))

Thank you for stopping by

Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansen

Cardzz no:13 

On the Edges no:35 

Big Labelzz and Tags no:13 








No comments: