Pages

June 15, 2011

Make It Your Own

We have a really fun new challenge of you and I couldn't wait to do this one.
Make your own Embellishments.
 For this one I thought outside the box and not make a card. I have made a few of these cute fences over the weekend that I was inspired by Anna of More Paper Than Shoes, and I knew what I wanted to do for this new challenge. Plus I'm having so much fun altering items. Anna has made me think outside the box and Im having a blast!! If you haven't been lucky enought to catch her Saturday Night Shows you have to check them out on Ustream.


My paper in the picture frame is from the 6X6 Paper Pads from Bo Bunny the Gabrielle Collection. The fence and picture frame are from my stash.


My purple roses were made the the Retro Flower Punches. They were Inked with Colorbox Ink and sprayed with Glimmer Mist. I also added some Mulberry Flowers. My vines were made from a die from Sizzix Vine w/Leaves and sprayed with Glimmer Mist.

My Butterfly at the top of my picture frame is a punch from Martha Stewart and the bottom one is from my stash and sprayed with Glimmer Mist. I have some pretty Robbin's Nest Dew Drops added. This whole project was put together with Fabric Tac Glue.



Here is a close-up of my stick pin I made. I made this with the Baby Bear Tear Bear Acrylic Paper Piecing Pattern. I inked the edges of my Mulberry Paper with Colorbox Ink.
Let's see your own handmade Embellishments and enter your project
---HERE---
Thanks for looking
~Patricia~
Photobucket

No comments: