Pages

March 23, 2011

Springtime With A Little Shine

Well now that we have started Spring what a better way to enjoy it than with.....SNOW....(hit the brakes) yes snow were expected to get any were to 1" to 4" of snow in my area of Connecticut. But I'm not going to let a little more snow loose my sparkle. I'm going to add some German Glass Glitter and let it shine.

I added some German Glass Glitter to the oval parts of my Spellbinders Beaded Ovals Die. What do you think of the new Tattered Teddy coming soon to The Beary Scrap Family. He's so cute. He was made with Mulberry Paper and inked with Colorbox Ink. My background paper is from the Springtime Collection from Echo Park. I have used flowers from Prima the Fleurs de Prima and a Butterfly also from Prima from my stash. Don't forget we are still having our Birthday Celebration going on and make sure you enter your card ---HERE---
Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous patricia! Hope the sunshine is attracted to your sunshiney card and heads your way soon!
Alicia xx