Pages

January 12, 2011

A little Love for our new challenge at Southern Girls Challenges

It's all about love at
This week and we have two awesome sponsors for you and first up is
I used the very cute Lily Love Bug for my card. She was colored with Copics and I added some Stickles to her. I added some stickers from my stash of last year's valentines stickers. My papers are from Bo Bunny and I used the new sketch from Midnight Madness.

Our next sponsor is
Now I have had lots of time to play with these awsome stamps from
Tickled Pink because I used to be one of Kellies Lil Lolita's Girls on the DT and these new Lad's are so much fun to color and give the girls some boys to hang with, lol.  I colored Luca up with Copics and added Stickles to the mat I cut out with Spellbinders. I used part of the sketch from The Beary Scrap for this weeks challenge. I just placed my ribbon the longer way instead.
Now it's your turn head on over to the
Southern Girls Challenges and enter you Valentine Theme card, enter it ---HERE---

I am entering my 1st card into the following challenges:
Thanks for looking.
~Patricia~

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Great job on the cards..love the digi's!!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Patricia! Little miss love bug is adorable. The paper you chose is so beautiful and matches her perfectly. I Love her heart wings. Thank you for joining us for this weeks sketch challenge at Midnight Madness.
Hugs Bonnie

Sassy Scrapper said...

Luca sure looks fabulous in his awesome cool coat waiting for his Valentine love to arrive. You have such awesome paper girl!
Hugs Bonnie

Valerie said...

This is such a cute card! I love the color combination and the paper you used. Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Valerie PSDT

Guro said...

What a adorable image on your card :-D And she really looks great in pinks! Love the heart sentiment.
THank you so much for sharing your card with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you again soon :-D
Hugs Guro
MMSC DT

Priscilla said...

Love your cards. They are both so fun and the images are playful yet romantic. Great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow what wonderful cards! lOVE your attention to detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
Denise
MMDT