Pages

August 2, 2010

Kenny K meets Haunted Design House

Over the weekend Kenny K Challenge Blog was having a blog hop and they have some awesome new digi's there new line is called
Gothik Angelz
You can get them --- HERE
The design team did an awesome job on the cards and I had to check out the new digis in the store. I have been wanting to do one of these challenges since he started them. Well when I went to the store and saw Devilish Donna I can't believe that no one had choose to make a card with her.
Thanks Linda I totally forgot about seeing this I even made a comment on her blog oops, I got so excited when I saw the digi I forgot everything. LOL
I had to get her right away. I knew what I was going to make right away.

Another new challenge blog I found that's fun and has all kinds of fun stuff on there is Haunted Design House its all Halloween all the time. Seeing how Halloween if my favorite holiday it's perfect. There challenge this week is Foul Flutterings and you need to create a dark, gothic or Halloween page, project or card using wicked winged things so after last weeks card  I did with them that ended up cutesy then creepy I had to darken things up more.

Here is my card:




Devilish Donna was colored with Copics and I added two different colors of glitter on her hair. I also used Stickles on her dress and used 3D Diamonds Glaze on her boots. I also used Atyou Spica clear pen on her wings. I put her on a butterfly easel card and punched some bats out with a Martha Stewart Punch. I Stickled the Mulbery flowers and my mat I cut with Spellbinders. There is some pretty black lace in the background and some bling from my stash.

Thanks so much for looking.

~Patricia~

She is entered into the following challenges:

Kenny K - On the Dark Side 
Haunted Design House - Foul Flutterings
Creatalicious Challenge - Challenge #12 3D
Wild Orchids - Challenge #2 Lovely Lace
Flutterby Wednesday - Butterfly, Fairy, Angel

16 comments:

Carisa said...

i love that butterfly shaped card!!! Gorgeous.

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! You used Donna! Just found her this morning. This is just FABULOUS!!!!!!!! LOVE the shaped card and wonderful embellies! xxD

Andrea said...

tis a great card, love the colours x

LINDA said...

WOW!! You did a fantastic job!! We dident feature this image on the challenge, as Donna did her on, her blog. Bev did her name sake on her blog also., you might want to check them out.. Anyways, Love your card.. And thanks for joining us this week at KKKG. Hope to see you next week..
Hugs, Linda

"Soleil@mayotte" said...

Fabulous card ! I love it !

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow Patricia, I just lurve this. Wow.. what a fantastic job you did with colouring her and the card shape is super. I want it!!.I checked these babies out yesterday and couldn't decide which ones to get. I think it might have to be the whole set. lol.. Hugs Jackie

crafty amy said...

Oh my gosh this is amazing I love that shape :D
Thank you for joining us at KKKG and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Michelle said...

Fabulous card, love the layout and your colouring. Thanks for joining in the fun at KKKG this week.

Sassylassy said...

I love her I love her I love her!!!!! What an awesome card. OMG I totally want to make a butterfly easel card, it's so beautiful!!!! I love these new Kenny K images!
Hugs Bonnie

Paul said...

Wow, a butterfly easel card. Great idea to use with this image. After completing my card, I'm now enjoying looking at the other work and seeing how they did with the theme. Thanks for showing yours and letting me visit.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Patricia - love this! This new line is REALLY Gothic, and you it proud! I didn't know Halloween is your fav holiday! I'm really looking forward to your Halloween projects. Yay!

Cheers,
Susan

Cheers,
Susan

Danni said...

How clever to make a butterfly easel card!! Fabulous job! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

What a boo-tiful card! Love those Kenny K images! I have 3 new ones that I haven't had a chance to play with yet.
Thanks for playing along with Macabre Mondays at the HDH.

Lena Katrine said...

WOW! Awesome creation!!! Georgeous colours and design, and beautiful details! Thanks for playing along at WOC Challenge this time - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

Bev said...

Absolutely fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at KK x

Barb said...

WOW! This is fabulous, Patricia! Wicked winged-ness time three!! Love the shimmer & all of the bats & flowers... Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!