Pages

July 15, 2010

Lil Lolita Photo Inspiration

We got some pretty wonderful cards entered into our challenge this week, Thank you to all who entered. Please check out the Lil Lolita Blog to see this weeks winner.
For this week I finally got to make something I have been wanting to make for a while but needed  something for it to work with and our photo inspiration is perfect this week for it.
I have been wanting to make a paper purse for sometime after seeing alot of them out in blog land. Our photo inspiration this week was a pair of shoes.

Now for my inspiration was the colors and I made a matching purse to go with them.

My purse is 3D and stands on its own.
I used paper from Best Creations Mr & Mrs its white and I covered the whole paper in pink ink. I just used a paper towel to wipe off and the embossed white part showed thru. I used glittered black paper for the legs and flat black card stock for the handle. I used some fiber ribbon for the edges. I used mulberry flowers and stickled them. I also added some hat pins.

I used Lil Lolita - Joy
You can get yours HERE and check out the new girls now in stock.
I colored her with Copics I added Sparkly Fluff to the outside of my Spellbinders.
I made matching note cards for inside the purse.
I hope you can join us this week at the

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenges-Challenge #12 3D
Wild Orchid Challenge Blog-Challenge #1 Say it with flowers

~Patricia~


18 comments:

Lisa said...

wow i love this so much absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!i love everything.
hugs
xx

Bron said...

Love it! Yes with every pair of shoes we need the matching handbag. It is perfect. Hugs from Bron xo

Karen said...

OMGOSH Pattycake, OMGOSH I dont know what to say - lost for words... its an absolute stunner!!! Well Done!!!!
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Kylie said...

Wow wow wow! Patricia - your bag is so clever! I especially love the fluffy stuff on the sides. Gorgeous!
Hugs
Kylie

Jackie Thomas said...

this is amazing Patricia. I want this bag!!! Stunning work. Hugs Jackie

Kellie Winnell said...

PATTY OMG I am just..................I am almost speechless WOW girl, you truly went above and beyond this challenge WOW! Absolutely 100% UHMAZING!
Hugs Kel xx

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Patricia - this is really cool! I love your coloring and what a fantastic idea to put note cards inside. LOVE!

Cheers
Susan

Eulanda said...

OH MY OH MY!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I don't even know where to being it's allllll so fun to look at. Eye candy EVERYWHERE! Great job Patricia! Woo!!

Elise said...

Okay Patricia .. OMG! Holy cripes! This is absolutely AWESOMELY STUNNING! wow wow wow! I am BLOWN away to smithereeens! My gosh, I am drooling over here and my jaws hurt from hitting the floor! Whewwweee! This is GORGEOUS!!! Amazing work!!! You've given me inspiration to try one of these ... uhhhh ... hopefully soon?! lol!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Amy said...

Oh, WOW! This is amazing Patricia! Beautiful work and you knocked this challenge out of the ballpark!

Kylie said...

You know you've done a good job when boss lady is 'almost' speechless!! lol. I love it! The colours, embellies and the black fluff all set it off nicely. I especially like the decorative feet on the bottom. Good luck in your challenges.

Hugs Brown xo

LINDA said...

OMGosh, this is outstanding!!Everything about it is just perfect!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs, Linda

stephanne said...

Awwwwww, now where can I order some of these fabulous accesories!?? The shoes are incredible, where does Kellie find these pics, and I love your coordinating bag, your embellies are beautiful and so is your colouring!!
Hugs, stephanne

Lena Katrine said...

Great bag in beautiful colours and lovely embellies! Thanks for joining our first challenge at WOC - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

Heather said...

Fabulous!! I'm off to find supplies..

Carisa said...

i didn't make my rounds!!! you know how much i love this and all the details you put into it. i love how you created a fabulous purse to match those fabulous shoes!

Bec said...

absolutely stunning.. thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..

Kim said...

Oh my goodness this is absolutely stunning hun! And your flowers are so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim